View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 11:23 AM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Can't see how drugs would really help in golf if I'm honest. The sport involves so much touch, technique, timing and tactics that anything to create pure muscle power isn't going to give you a winning advantage. If I were to swing faster I'm just as likely to hit a much worse shot. Downers might help keep the nerves calm but stuff for strength? Useless.

The worst example of whataboutery I've ever seen. Cycling is rife and skill-less, get over it.
Mostly drugs to control heart-rate, I'd imagine.

Probably a similar story to the Curling bloke who failed his drugs test, too.