View Single Post
Old 22-05-2017, 07:23 AM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace View Post
No I'm one of these football fans who actually watches football, especially if one of ours is on display.
How about you ME, do we count you in the 8000 plastic/returnees or do you still not bother turning up even though you're in the PL?
Thought you may come back with a snide comment like that. I did my normal 6 games this season - maybe not as loyal as you, but anybody who used to watch Palace as regularly as me in the early to mid 80s, when we were really, really sh*t deserves a medal ! And I will soon be purchasing. my gold membership for 50 for next season so that I can make my contribution to the cause.
Still think it's​ a bit sad to foreign football just to see one of yours - you'll soon find out if he's any good for your lot