View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 03:42 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
I think your rules and point scoring, as they stand today, are perfectly adequate Mike. The only thing that disrupts things is when one team is streaks better than any other team (as per the seasons before last), then the predictions for the top points are pretty straightforward (e.g. for 2015 and 16 the default for P1 and P2 was Hamilton and Rosberg).
In this case I think we need additional points scoring opportunities. IIRC (even though I wasn't taking part in the predictions comp) I proposed forecasting where the McLarens would come.