View Single Post
Old 16-03-2018, 05:41 PM
Thinking

Bintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Douglas View Post
Rule revision suggestions and decisions.

I will leave the debate open on changes to our rule until sometime in February but I am minded to agree that if you forecast before FP1 you are stuck with that forecast. I suspect it may mean that there will be a lot of forecasts after FP3 and before Qualification. Does this penalize people going on holiday? Do we still allow under judges discretion the possibility of changing this if a grid penalty occurs during one of the practice sessions?
Decision - A forecast prior to FP1 can not be changed (even if a late grid penalty occurs). A forecast made after the start of FP1 can be changed with no penalty at any time up to the start of Qualification. A forecast made after the start of Qualification will attract a 10 point penalty.
What happens to predictions made "until further changes"
I usually make my predictions and let them stand for a number of races.