View Single Post
Old 13-01-2017, 05:03 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElwissAtMemphis View Post
Quite how we managed to stay up in 1984 (Mullery's last season) I'll never know. That was a truly poor team. Looking at the table we were probably saved by Swansea and particularly Cambridge both having catastrophically shite seasons and finishing with less than 30 points.

Derby County, League champions just 9 seasons previously went down in the last relegation spot. When they wanted to be, the following year's team in Coppell's first season could be even worse but survived quite comfortably underlining how luck plays into it. Far far better teams than those have dropped out of the top 2 divisions over that period.
Yep and god bless Ian Edwards What happened to him?