View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 01:58 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I feel a bit for Zeki Fryers. Obviously we don't know what is or has been going on in his life but clearly he has some talent otherwise he wouldn't have been signed up by Manchester United or Tottenham.

I think last season we saw glimpses of what he can offer as an attacking full back. The trouble for me is that his positioning and ability to track back totally compromises him as he was far too often stuck 50 yards away from where he should be.

It's almost like he needs to play a position like Centre Back where he has to stay in one position otherwise he is always going to end up out of position.
I wouldn't feel sorry for a player who earned 25-30k per week for three years for doing fu*k all. He got lucky.