View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 06:30 AM

01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine01CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Calling our players "cowards" after the loss to Swansea ,probably wasn't the correct words to inspire your players in the dressing room,you treat your players like shit you deserve to go,goodbye DeB
DeB obviously lost the dressing room
Thanks to say he has gone!!!!!!!
Coyp