View Single Post
Old 31-10-2017, 03:31 PM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

8Tril. Lets say $10 tril. The point I'm making here is that is you print another 8Tril the country is then worth 16Tril but still $10Tril dollars.

The government now have shit loads of money but the money you have is worth far less, surely you remember the seventies. Its all been done before.
I have to say it, but your link is the most appalling tripe I have ever recently read, and has been written to appeal to the simplest of minds. How many Gareth Bales could we buy if we sold our country? I mean this is lower than Sun reader stuff.

The true answer to what anything is worth, is that is it worth whatever someone is prepared to pay for it, and often the whole is worth far more than the sum of the parts. I would say our beautiful countryside and coastline is worth far more than 10 trillion, and what worth is a country when its own population and its talents and skills are not taken into account too? Trite story.