View Single Post
Old 20-06-2017, 04:21 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by therethere View Post
*you're

and I only go on stage as a comedian and musician

i don't have the attention to grooming necessary for that kind of gender bending

Look shall we keep it on track? WHO WAS IT?? Just absorb the new realisation your club name would make a good drag queen name, play nice and I'll have some pics of the thread-provoking offences by this evening for you lot to feast upon.
You're certainly a comedian