View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 09:54 PM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In my youth my Car was stopped daily, sometimes 2/3 a day. Mostly peered in, sometimes oiked me and my mate out a few times had it partially stripped and a few times some quite nasty threats and racist slurs. My only crime having a nice car and a mate who is black..... I knew most of SE London's unmarked cars by their reg plates. They were a bit na´ve back then they all had the same or similar three letters. I used to spend half my time down Croydon or South Norwood nick doing producers, feckers knew it was all straight

one irritating **** who had alopecia and whom I had reported (well my mum did :-) I knew his surname we took great pleasure at screaming out his name followed by is a wanker from the terraces, he was getting so ******* agitated that he couldn't see who it was