Thread: Crystal Ball Arsenal away
View Single Post
Old 19-01-2018, 10:09 PM
I'm just cheese

davemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanH View Post
The straw that breaks the camel's back for Arsene Wenger

Arsenal 0 Palace 3 (Benteke 3)

Att: 59,579
If this happens I will eat my own dick, shit it out then eat it again.