View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 09:17 PM

wigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwigman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Keep telling yourself that its good to put a brave face on it wiggy.
I feel more sorry for your lot.
Croydon is a town in need of serious investment along with your beloved ground,you talk about living in millionaires row but if i lived up there i would be out like a shot.
I felt the stupid drum,the goal music and the state of the ground were very , very sad indeed.We have come full circle and visiting your place showed us how far we have come in a short space of time.You must be seriously deluded or have been on the drink to say we should be dumped. I could understand this when you were in the Prem but you need serious investment in your infrastructure to start being bold in your statements.