View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 09:23 PM
Cashback!

SEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I actually agree about dumping them OG and I'm not even joking, not sure if you were in your first post but I'm serious.

First off, the sensible/factual reasoning: Geographically it doesn't make sense! Brighton have to look to us as their nearest and dearest. After us it would be pompey and lets face it they'd have no interest in the Seaweed at all, they'd probably laugh! They will always only ever view S'oton as their rivals.

Now my thoughts: Brighton are no challenge to Palace anymore and not just on the pitch but this new found plastic, seaside, wannabe chav come Whitehawker image they have is just laughable.

We all know that Charlton are the real Clowns but actually Brighton are really starting to step up to the plate in a lot of ways; take that 'FFS Murray' tool for example who proceeded to make his footage during their 3-1 battering available to the world or the fact that they allowed us to piss all over them at their new stadium when they were meant to be good!

How about that Stadium; that lopsided tinpot 'community stadium' thats named after the one credit card that everyone avoids like the ******* plague, I'm seeing some links here.
There's not a pub for miles, it has its very own single platform village style train station and the place is bolted onto the end of Moulsecoomb (or Skagheads heaven if you want).

I feel its got to the stage where Brighton need us a hell of a lot more than we need them, as I posted on another thread earlier, look at Millwall both home and away this season, proper banter, more of a challenge on the pitch (even though we took 4 points off them as well) and we were far more up for it.

To sum up I will once again repeat what I said on another thread: Brighton would be better to start eying up Crawley Town, they could probably take 3 points off them at The Amex and might even get a draw at The Broadfield Stadium.

I'm personally done with Brighton.
2012 - CPFC 3-0 BHAFC
2013 - BHAFC 0-2 CPFC (Play off Semi Final 2nd leg)

Last edited by SEEPEEEFFSEE; 02-02-2012 at 09:29 PM.