View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 09:27 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman
I feel more sorry for your lot.
Croydon is a town in need of serious investment along with your beloved ground,you talk about living in millionaires row but if i lived up there i would be out like a shot.
I felt the stupid drum,the goal music and the state of the ground were very , very sad indeed.We have come full circle and visiting your place showed us how far we have come in a short space of time.You must be seriously deluded or have been on the drink to say we should be dumped. I could understand this when you were in the Prem but you need serious investment in your infrastructure to start being bold in your statements.
Sorry,what has Croydon got to do with our club? Obviously to a load of farmer types from the country it may be a little raw but at least it's lively.
I would rather have our ground,support,atmosphere, owners ,players and manager than your equivalent.Believe it ,or believe it not it is fact.
You lot go on about our drum ,fanatics and general support but then you would as you have an axe to grind and have serious chips on your shoulders.Cardiff are the latest to copy our fans and follow a long list of BIG clubs such as Derby,Leicester,Villa,Swansea,boro etc.
Reading on NSC apparently your support was awesome and ours was shit Well we were saying the exact opposite .
Now go away and play with the saints as you are both plastic clubs.