View Single Post
Old 20-06-2012, 04:48 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
I can only presume that my mates dad who took these photos, lost his mind like the rest of us for the next 20 mins, as this is the next photo i have....

To view the link you have to Register or Login

4-3! Pardew, Bright, Barber and Thomas celebrate the winner. What's most impressive about this picture is some Palace fans at the front there still had the energy to lift their hands in celebration - i couldn't! I just shook my head and body like i was having a fit....

WE'VE ONLY GONE AND BLOODY DONE IT!! The greatest moment in my Palace supporting life: George Courtney puts his whistle to his mouth and blows for full time. We are at Wembley at long, long last! The feeling and anticipation i felt in the seconds leading up to the final whistle, i've only ever felt before when i was a child on Christmas Eve.

Let the party begin.....Bright, Gray and Richard Shaw in ecstacy.

Pemberton clenched fist as Martyn tries to join the party. At the far right of the picture just above a fans hand is cast iron proof of a living miracle: A man with a broken leg is seen sprinting across the pitch! Despite half his right leg in plaster, Ian Wright still manages to run faster than most to join in the celebrations.