View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 10:59 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navigation View Post
Had a season ticket for a few years in the Whitehorse on the Main stand side so we weren't next to the away fans. Have not been in favour of having the away fans right next to families due to the usual goading.

I was always happy to tolerate the odd bit of swearing, but if someone was getting out of control a reminder we were in the family stand usually worked in getting people to tone it down. Have now got a season tickets in LH but ended being on my own today in the Whitehorse next to the Utd fans.

I was stunned by some of the Palace fans to be honest. One guy with a kid of about 4 or 5 sitting on his lap but standing up quite a few times with his son in one arm so the other was free for whim to make W***** signs and shout f... off you c... at regular intervals. A fair few others with very small kids giving it large, constant swearing and goading. It wasn't that they were getting upset by abuse from the Utd fans but seemed to see it as part of the day out and made the abuse from Utd fans far worse. Do you call yourself parents,bloody embarrassing.

Yes the Utd fans were over the top with the goal celebration and goading later in the game, yes the stewards should have done more but jeez some parents, if you want to give it large don't do it in the family stand and not when small kids are with or around you.
Man United fans were giving it large from the 1st to the 90th minute. Wrong for Palace fans to react but almost exclusively it's been a reaction to away fans rather than Palace fans starting it.

Every single time I looked over someone was calling someone in the whitehorse a wanker. Then one of our guys did something and was accused (wrongly) of doing plane signs but the stewards did nothing in the away end, as they always do.

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end