View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 06:35 AM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Yeah. The stewards aren't really there to do anything other than stop major disorder really tbh.
They usually seem to ask palace fans to behave if they are misbehaving but I agree they did not yesterday.

To those who say I should move seats I have had these seats for 15 years there are 8 of us and my daughter has my late fathers seat I should not have to move seats and I am not talking about the odd wanker sign I am talking about constant wanker and aggressiveness directly In front of the stewards.

At other grounds this season stewards have addressed this to our fans guy in front of me at west brom got thrown out, Spurs stewards spoke to people. Stewards should do something I am ex sia registered and when I worked if someone was misbehaving they would be kicked out of the venue regardless of whom they were with.

A quiet word " do that again and you are out mate" would probably have been enough they would have then either stopped or moved further back in the stand. Is the stewards job really only to stop people getting on the pitch ?

Oh and breaking rocks the SIA registered stewards (generally the ones in yellow vests) are not on minimum wage they will be on at least 12 ph and I am not talking about steaming in just having a word and not letting someone lean over them and take the piss.
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal

Last edited by redandblue; 10-05-2015 at 06:46 AM.