View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 07:23 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post

To those who say I should move seats I have had these seats for 15 years there are 8 of us and my daughter has my late fathers seat I should not have to move seats and I am not talking about the odd wanker sign I am talking about constant wanker and aggressiveness directly In front of the stewards.
Good on you! You have no reason to move from the seats you have had for 5 years and absolutely no reason to not bring your daughter to the Family end of a football team..

Something needs to be done, it's just a shame the away fans got moved where they did. I sat in the Whitehorse for years as a kid and loved it. Kids are the future of this club and I feel that part of football is the banter etc. I saw a lot of trouble etc when I was little but the Family end should be the one place you shouldn't feel bad about bringing your kid.

Last edited by SeanPalace84; 10-05-2015 at 08:10 AM.