View Single Post
Old 27-01-2013, 11:14 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Listening to the podcast I note that SP mentioned about the Main stand being rebuilt before the AW, as this would bring in more revenue. I really would urge you to look at rebuilding the AW first before the Main stand, as I think the current state of it is costing the club new fans.

The base of the AW stand is already there so all you need to do is tidy it up and build on top of it. Even with height restrictions I'm convinced you could include a mini second tier plus exec boxes to both increase overall capacity and revenue, as well as join it the roof onto the Holmesdale. There would also be potential to fill in the Holmesdale corner with seats to round it off and add further capacity if required.

Do the 4 of you discuss this at all or is it all left to SP?