Thread: Donald Trump
View Single Post
Old 21-02-2017, 10:40 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by civil eagle View Post
I told you to shut up until you can give me some proper evidence from the media not 2 policemen. I just love the fact that you and the facists you enable can't even find anything in the Daily Mail that bastion of the Liberal media
Did you really ? I dont take any notice of your rambling posts any more (does anybody ? ) soz. PS its fascists.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"