Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 25-06-2016, 11:22 AM

cdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ford considers UK job cuts after Brexit vote as carmakers eye future - Country produces 1.6m autos annually, mostly for export

The group, which closed two UK plants in 2012 with the loss of thousands of jobs, said it “will take whatever action is needed” to keep its operations competitive.

Many of the world’s largest car groups have manufacturing operations across Britain, and about 80 per cent of the cars that roll off UK production lines are destined for export — half of those to the rest of the EU.

Nick Gill, automotive expert at Capgemini, said: “If I’m a carmaker and I’m taking a decision on where next to place my model, are you going to do it in a market that’s small with concerns around currency and its distribution into other markets, or will you put it [in a place] with safety in currency and a large market for sales?”