Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 25-06-2016, 11:22 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
There was an FT graph that showed those areas that were most financially dependent on the EU were those that most voted to leave.

I don't know whether that's a deliberate reaction to that EU dependence or taking things out on the wrong target
It's a complete and utter lack of understanding

Not one leave voter I spoke to knew any of:

Norway have free movement of people as a condition of trade with eu

Norway pays 80% of what the uk do with no influence

*i start with Norway because all leavers ever seemed to say was we'll do a Norway, while we line up our deals... Sure Norway pay nothing and have no immigration!

We get over half of our eu membership costs back in money to nhs, research, industry etc...

Our eu membership is about 4% of our budget... After the money we get back it's about 0.5% of our budget... Leaving will likely cost us 10-20% of our economy

That'll do it's done... We need to stop fighting and embrace positivity to try to get confidence in the uk.... It can be a sucess but everyone needs to pull together now and find a decent leader. The point was, lots of the leave vote, most of it was through ignorance