View Single Post
Old 17-04-2012, 12:23 PM

Crunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Dan
I aim to pass the 1000 posts milestone sometime in the next few months which will have only taken me 13 years. I think this makes me the opposite of an obsessive poster (although I am almost definitely an obsessive reader).

Can anyone beat that figure for fewest posts in the longest amount of time?
Just had a quick look, in a non-obsessive way, of course and this guy will be hard to beat. 1 Post since joining in Feb 1999.
To view the link you have to Register or Login