View Single Post
Old 23-07-2016, 06:18 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Someone wrote that the Leave vote was one last big **** you from the baby boomers to the generation they've repeatedly ****ed over, which feels fairly accurate.

"Sorry kids, I know it's not what you or the grandchildren want, but I've decided to restrict your opportunities in future because I don't like immigrants, and that's more important to me than your future. What time are you coming round for tea?"
Well at lest the older geneation actually turned up. UNike the youngsters who like to whinge on social media but didn't want to get out of bed and bother to vote. ..

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!