View Single Post
Old 20-11-2017, 08:51 PM

Crunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken View Post
We don't need a new owner, or even a new Chairman. However, I would like to see a new Chief Executive and for whoever gets that job to be a professional football administrator that is given the authority to run the club. Steve Parish should take more of a back seat.

The big clubs in this country aren't generally run by their owners and there's a reason for that. It's because making a lot of money in a different walk of life doesn't qualify you to be a good football club administrator.

Steve Parish admits he has made mistakes. Maybe someone with more experience would have avoided them.
I would certainly prefer someone who has learned from his mistakes (next summer IF we survive would collaborate this), than for someone to start from afresh and make a new mistake.

Careful what you wish for, the grass isn't always greener is what I say to the Parish out brigade.

I think the biggest Steve made personally was getting the yanks involved, they seem to be the lowest common denominator to me, and has probably lost his power in the decision process along the way.