View Single Post
Old 20-11-2017, 09:36 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchie View Post
I would certainly prefer someone who has learned from his mistakes (next summer IF we survive would collaborate this), than for someone to start from afresh and make a new mistake.

Careful what you wish for, the grass isn't always greener is what I say to the Parish out brigade.

I think the biggest Steve made personally was getting the yanks involved, they seem to be the lowest common denominator to me, and has probably lost his power in the decision process along the way.
If he was learning from mistakes that would be great, but every transfer window we end up leaving ourselves short in a key position (two this summer), with transfers falling through at the eleventh hour and no time to sort it out. This summer was the worst of the lot, so there's not much evidence that lessons are being learned. On the plus side we usually do reasonably well in the January window, but at inflated prices.