Thread: Lewis Dunk
View Single Post
Old 30-08-2011, 09:36 PM
Wears a magic hat

AmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace
Linked with Stoke and Fulham?

that's because your players will slot straight into a long ball 'hoof it up there' team. They've vast experience

Admittedly our slick passing players aren't quite good enough for our slick passing counterparts like Arsenal and Chelsea.
Ah yes of course..Wilf Zaha, a pacey winger full of tricks, is just the type of player who thrives in hoofball.

You know who would thrive at Stoke?

Lewis Dunk. Would fit in perfectly with the likes of Ryan Shawcross and Robert Huth.

Oh and he should have been sent off v Donny.
he is a wanker and doesn't dersve to wear the shirt