Thread: Lewis Dunk
View Single Post
Old 30-08-2011, 09:40 PM
Lost in the Pine Barrens

Paulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace
hmmmm 14k attendance (12k at begining of season). so 14k leaves 12300 empty seats.

how many of the 14k are away fans? 2-3000

thats more empty seats than palace fans

I rest my case your honour
How many of the 19000 Amex goers are Brighton fans? 10,000? I also love how 14,800 to you is 14,000 and 500 Burnley and Blackpool fans is 3000 in your world. Mug

Last edited by Paulie Walnuts; 30-08-2011 at 09:45 PM.