Thread: Lewis Dunk
View Single Post
Old 30-08-2011, 10:10 PM
Our day will come Again!

baldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace
hmmmm 14k attendance (12k at begining of season). so 14k leaves 12300 empty seats.

how many of the 14k are away fans? 2-3000

thats more empty seats than palace fans

I rest my case your honour
You must try harder knobhead......D-

Jump up and down a bit more and shout a bit louder..... I can't hear you!!!!

Who are yer???? B, B ,Bright, Bright.....ton ......Awwww.... no one cares!

No history no class....... Loto winners out of you league!!!