Thread: Rumour: Sturaro (again)
View Single Post
Old 19-12-2017, 03:21 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
To be fair this would be an excellent signing imo
I have only seen him a couple of times and he looked busy and good in the tackle but a bit sloppy/wasteful on the ball which was a surprise unless I just saw the bad games. He is only 24 I think and so no doubt room for maturing etc. still but hasn't played a lot this season though has he? Not sure why?

I would agree that he might be one of the better targets to hold onto but I still can't see how the same players surface every time unless it really is media smoke without any fire.

We do need some new recruits and I would think a loan might be possible for this guy if he is no playing which might suit everyone?

EDIT - just had a glance at last years stats and they probably reflect that with good ball winning numbers but 80% pass accuracy which is low if he was playing as DM or CM.

Last edited by Martin H; 19-12-2017 at 03:31 PM.