View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 12:24 AM

sweatyeagles69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesweatyeagles69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesweatyeagles69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesweatyeagles69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesweatyeagles69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesweatyeagles69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesweatyeagles69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesweatyeagles69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesweatyeagles69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesweatyeagles69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesweatyeagles69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We could still get Brady and offer them Mutch in return plus offer what they want. Also Brady would be more certain of first team action with us then at East Midlands. But I fear we will drag our feet and miss out. Hope I am wrong. I know we are said to off bid 7mill but we need to offer more to be closer to what Norwich want. So come on board open those wallets a bit wider