View Single Post
Old 21-11-2017, 10:33 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudds Eagle View Post
Except that the abuse was directed at me not the OP for having the audacity to hope it's true. He could have tried asking people for reasons why they want him gone instead of just calling people every name under the sun for not thinking the sun shines out of SP's backside.
Why does it have to be so black and white? I am a massive supporter of Parish and think he has been brilliant for the club.

However even I as a big Parish fan, think he made a serious mistake employing De Boer (although on appointment most of us were quite happy) but that happens. But not signing a back up striker and a proper goalkeeper was not something the 'can happen' but was a serious error of judgement.

Again as most of us said at the time.

Odd. However I will still support Parish because he has got far, far, far more right than wrong. And he is a true passionate Palace fan.

People can of course have a different opinion and if they have the money can even buy him out and prove themselves so much better, however the personal abuse is inexcusable. He hasn't stolen from the club or ripped the ground and training facilities asunder.

Perhaps in fact he would perform better if he knew he had our support in investing even more into the club...