View Single Post
Old 23-10-2017, 12:52 PM
Green man

OldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I might have dreamt this, but I am sure there was a testimonial at Selhurst for someone and the opposition included many players from the 66 world cup team. Bobby Charlton and Jimmy Greaves both put in an appearance, some time after they had both retired. Charlton duly obliged with a thunderbolt from outside of the box and Greaves, although somewhat heavier that during his playing days, showed that he still had the natural talent and scored a typical Greaves poacher's goal. Both fantastic players, but different - I don't think you say one was better than the other.