View Single Post
Old 14-03-2018, 10:06 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Who are you 5 Jam? I never do well in this race so any pointers will help. I currently have Oxford Blu and Great Sancy (Nicholls likes this race i believe)
Fred Winter Juvenile Hurdle Casa Tall 41.00
Fred Winter Juvenile Hurdle Padleyourowncanoe 26.00
Fred Winter Juvenile Hurdle Nube Negra 11.00
Fred Winter Juvenile Hurdle Grand Sancy 26.00
Fred Winter Juvenile Hurdle Eragon De Chanay 13.00