View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 09:09 PM

wordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul skinback View Post
I have an invisible red too, can't get back on Hol and all i did was ask a question! 10 years too. Feck 'em.

I'll stick to the (literal) fishing thread on here.
That's terrible. It does appear that multiple people have been banned for simply saying 'whats going on?'. Personally I just elected to leave because of how multiple people were treated. We get to see peoples true colours in the aftermath.

Last edited by wordup; 09-01-2018 at 09:52 PM.