Thread: Jeremy Corbyn
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 10:11 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post

No, just the party he was elected leader of with a massive mandate not 10 months ago.

Do I take it from that, that you can't think of a suitable challenger that you think could beat him by fair means, and not foul?
I've no idea to be honest. I don't know labour MPs well enough. If Corbyn really is the best they've got, good help them. He's awful.

I can't say I'm particularly impressed by his "mandate" of 2.5% of labour voters. Yes, momentum did very well to sign up the hard-left to get him in. If the party similarly use the rules to get him out, tough.

The only thing that really matters of a leader is whether they'll win an election.

And Labour are waaaay behind in the polls and don't look like taking any of the 50+ seats they need to swing to win power.