Thread: Suggested Team and Formation For: Brighton at home 14th April
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 09:33 AM
more senior than you

orpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm not so sure that the Weeds will sit back for this one even though they are the away team.

They win this one they are on 38 points and pretty much home and dry, they draw and 36 points might be what they end up on, taking into account their remaining fixtures, its hard to seem them picking up anymore points .

For us we must approach it as a must win even though our remaining games on-paper suggest more points, so for me its Benteke on the bench.