View Single Post
Old 14-12-2016, 05:59 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
I think it's the other way round. The tides are changing and I'm doubtfull you will even be in the Prem League even if we do actually go up (which is looking good!) Now that would be the icing on the cake! Especially if Murray scores 20+ to send us up! (which is well on course)

You went up far too quickly and weren't prepared. Palace were pretty shit all that season until you sneaked into the playoffs in the final game, and somehow spawned you way in to the prem.

I truly believe you did us a favour in the long run, as it would have been too early with the new ground, Gus etc. We are a lot more prepared for it now than your little outfit were! (in pretty much every aspect)

Enjoy the rest of your season!
seriously hilarious reading