View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 08:37 AM

Selhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Aye, looking forward to the hurling alright. Dublin play Wexford too. I don't mind the Dublin hurlers which is strange as I can't stand their football team. 12 Apostles my hole, more like the dirty dozen.

Tyrone v Monaghan will be a scrap alright. Hard to pick a winner, but Monaghan haven't beaten Tyrone in the Championship since 1988. And no McManus either I think as he's injured. Tyrone by 2.

And the penalty rule in hurling has been changed.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I know I was clamouring for a rule change, but not in the middle of the Championship.

Last edited by Selhurst Celtic; 11-06-2014 at 08:40 AM.