View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 11:09 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by marantz View Post
The most annoying thing is 3 games go on sale tomorrow so it's a fair bit of money to lay out in one hit after buying two gold memberships yesterday I buy tickets for my dad aswell so that's 6 tickets to purchase tomorrow I work 4 Saturdays on 4 off so I can't get a season ticket
Maybe you and Racehorse 80 (who posted after you) should share a ST?

People do this discreetly...I know fans at Chelsea and Arsenal who share with a friend. Each season they agree who goes to what match, based on their work commitments, holidays, and a fair share of the most prestigious fixtures.

You're not ticket touting and the sharing is just between the two of you. Makes it more affordable, less hassle than seeking a ticket for single matches and you usually secure a better seat for a season ticket.

In all the cases I know, the guys genuinely can't make every Saturday anyway (like you can't), but this sharing means the seat is used.