Thread: USA TV Coverage
View Single Post
Old 22-05-2014, 01:48 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
She has a very familiar face Ė which makes me think I have seen her about at Palace before, but I have never heard of her before. Whatís her background, she worked on Radio here?

Thatís a pretty big job to have for a girl from Sth London.
In the 90's she used to attend games with her Dad Chris Lowe the BBC newsreader who retired a few years ago. Chris was I suppose a minor celeb however he seemed to avoid the spotlight at Palace certainly saw him up in Crystals often, and think they use to have a season ticket in the Holmesdale Upper. I did talk to him on a few occasions about the game or Palace he was just a normal family guy enjoying a day out watching a game no airs and graces of a TV celeb.