View Single Post
Old 23-02-2006, 07:05 PM

leesaw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleesaw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleesaw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleesaw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleesaw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleesaw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleesaw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleesaw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleesaw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleesaw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleesaw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
From what i have seen of the line up of the players for the Geoff Thomas 1990 F.A. cup fundraiser, the Ninja does not appear to be involved. Shame, as it would be great to see just once more at Selhurst in the trademark headband.
IMO one of the best defenders i have seen at Palace, especially along side Thorn.