View Single Post
Old 23-02-2006, 07:13 PM
jó csávó

Pistike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePistike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePistike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePistike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePistike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePistike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePistike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePistike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePistike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePistike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePistike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by geeza
Maybe we can start a poll on our best ever centre back partnerships.

I'll do it now actually
Already been done but I don't remember if they won.

It'd only be between them and Cannon / Gilbert in any case.