View Single Post
Old 14-07-2016, 02:18 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
anyway back to the main point. Overall we are not going to be able to reduce immigration much if at all. The population is going to grow anyway so we have to take action to make it more viable. This includes inter-generational fairness (an end to the occupational pension inequalities and tax subsidies) and a switch in public sector spending away from current spending towards investment in particular housing. I don't want to leave the EU but can accept that the forgotten groups have voted against my wishes. So I would be happy with a few tweaks to EU immigration. The ability to deport repeat criminals and beggars, tighten up in EH card abuses, a bit more focus around bogus marriages, a longer period before people got tax credits and some stuff around child benefit for those whose children are still back home. I spend a fair bit of time in one high unemployment area of Spain and it is good that the local Spaniards and Romanians get the chance to come hear and work. I wouldn't want that to change in the vast majority of cases. The situation for those already here and UK citizens in the EU should be resolved quickly. I would like slightly easier access to those from Jamaica but that is a slightly different thing.