View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 05:02 PM
White Car

TrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
MarioKart (Wii) - Fantastic fun - BBS MarioKart might……………Thursdays will never be the same (if you have MarioKart, I urge you to joining the chaos)

Galaxian (Arcade) - Spent many hours huddled around the machine in the chip shop

Donkey Kong (Arcade) - Groundbreaking at the time, line up your 10 pence pieces

Chopper Command (Atari) - my fave Atari game

Super Mario 3 (NES) - wow, it lived up to the hype (ps the whistle is not for players)

Donkey Kong (SNES) - weekends of fun

Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) - Fantastic game, plus the benefit of being able to have my daughter as a helper

Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) - as above, even better

Mrs Pac Man (Arcade) - Met my best friend playing this in the corner shop, lots of fun

Pole Position (Arcade) - loved "spinning" the steering wheel!