View Single Post
Old 17-03-2018, 11:02 AM

Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
Fully agree with that Southgate. I'd love to see RLC in the advanced central midfield role behind Sorloth with Wilf and Townsend out wide. We play much better in that formation and it will get the best out of RLC and Wilf. My worry about Roy is that he will play the more basic 4-4-2 with RLC out on the left though.

I agree with you about Benteke. If sorloth doesn't play well then we can bring back Benteke. But I saw enough of Sorloth in the second half on Saturday to think he deserves to start as the lone striker.
I'd play RLC in a central attacking midfield position with Zaha and Townsend on the flanks.