View Single Post
Old 14-11-2017, 05:56 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
I have always found the easiest way to get away from the emirates if heading back towards central london for home or train stations is to get a bus rather than the tube. A short walk to highbury grove/park and you can jump on a 19 that takes you to central london and doesn't take long at all. I am always amazed how empty the busses are despite a match having just finished.

Leaving stamford bridge is very easy by tube if you just walk through brompton cemetry and up to earls court. Never seems to be many around there after the match.

Wembley is easier by tube, the way they get wembley park going after a game has always amazed me. Left on full time on sunday and just walked straight onto a platform and onto a train.

West ham I tend to walk back through the park which is pleasant enough and head for Leyton tube (admitedly a bit of a walk but a nice one for the most part). Either that or i head for victoria park and get a bus back towards bethnal green.

I am yet to find a convenient bloody way to get away from spurs to be honest.

Palace is limited if heading back to london. I tend to go for thornton heath but the trains are packed stoppers and its often slow progress.
I always walk from St Pancras to Arsenal and back. Half hour walk down the Caledonian Road and there are some good pubs around half way that let away fans in. With Spurs I do Northumberland Park to Stratford.