View Single Post
Old 15-06-2017, 10:25 PM

BigR is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandBigR is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandBigR is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandBigR is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandBigR is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandBigR is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandBigR is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandBigR is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandBigR is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandBigR is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandBigR is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
I've met a fair few Millwall fans over the years, and have a game I like to play now.....close your eyes before you meet 'em and when they speak you have to guess if they're male or female....hours of hilarity!
I swear - all Millwall fans have the same voice.