View Single Post
Old 16-04-2017, 07:28 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace View Post
You've done well thus far, you have a competitve team again and a manager who actually knows what he's doing (Please Alan come back) and you will be playing PL football next season.

I'm not sure if Bloom ever will get his money back? or if he intends to? the good thing is he owns the club, he's a passionate fan of the club and clearly he's loaded. He has decided of his own choice to put in his money and it will be his decision if he decides to call in his investment. That's a damn site better place to be than owned by banks or foreign speculators.
I concur completely with your last sentence.

I suspect the only way Bloom will get the money back is unfortunately to sell up lock stock and barrel to one of those pesky foreign investors.

I don't think he will do this though, as he really does seem to be in this for the long haul, which is good for Brighton.

(sorry - too many "I's")