View Single Post
Old 16-04-2017, 07:33 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Brighton will probably make a profit in year one as some of the players will be kept and are on longer contracts? In year two the wages catch up. Brighton seem to have a squad that is coordinated as a team so spending may be more measured than some expect. As none of us have any idea what Mr Bloom's wealth is or whether ha has backers we cannot be sure of Brighton's plans.
The club did say they had two lists depending on what happened this season, but that their recruitment strategy wouldn't change, they want to try and unearth better value players that will fit into the group rather than splashing the cash.

Nobody has the first clue how much Bloom is worth and his businesses seem to be a lot of smoke and mirrors. Clearly he's worth a lot more than the 50 million official a few years back. Had a convo with a palace m8 today and I reckon, Bloom as a successful and competitive individual is likely going to do everything possible to stay at the top table. He'll back Hughton but if its goes the way of Ollie or Pardew I dare say Hughton (as thoroughly decent a chap as he is) will end up the same way by Christmas. Having got there and the riches it brings I doubt there is much he wouldn't do to try and stay there such is the financial gulf.

Will it be enough? possibly not, but we'll only know in year. As a fan, I dont fear relegation, but I guess Bloom really would and will do everything to try and prevent it, much the same as Parrish has.